St. Mary's Golf Team
St. Mary's 2019 Golf Registration - Click Here
St. Mary's Golf Handbook
Parent Information Meeting
Goals of the St Mary School Golf Program
1. To develop a greater appreciation for the game of golf.
2. To develop a better understanding of the rules of golf.
3. To understand and demonstrate proper practice and course etiquette at all times.
4. To improve as an individual.
5. To improve as a TEAM player.
6. To demonstrate good sportsmanship during matches with other teams and during practice with your peers.
7. To develop a strong work ethic and a dedication in the classroom and on the course or range.
8. To accept responsibility for your actions.
9. To prepare for a High School Program.
10. To have FUN!
1. To maintain high academic standards. You are a student-athlete.
2. Demonstrate good behavior not only at school but in the community.
3. Be at every practice and be on time.
4. Demonstrate respect for the opposing teams, players, coaches, officials and facilities.
5. Give 100% effort, 100% of the time.
6. Demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times. Remember that golf is a game of honesty.
7. Play as a team player.
8. Be positive toward teammates at all times.
10. Have Fun!
Contact: Christine Garcia